The conferece report is available. It includes:
- A description of the objectives of the conference.
- Conclusions and recommendations.
- The summaries of the sessions.
- The recommendations of the RISEPTIS report on Trust in the Information Society.
- The conclusions of León
Trust in the Information Society
Welcome to the Conference TRUST IN THE INFORMATION SOCIETY.
Trust in the Information Society is a conference focused on e-trust and on how the Information Communication Technology (ICT) can be a generator of trust or can be adapted and used to generate e-trust.
The Advisory Board of Research and Innovation for Security, Privacy and Trustworthiness in the Information Society – RISEPTIS – published in its latest report a set of conclusions that form the core of the event concerning trust in the Information Society. Derived from this report a set of fundamental topics emerge that form the core of this event including topics like:
- Digital Life and Trust,
- Trustworthy networking and computing services,
- Management of Digital Identities in the Common European Framework,
- Development of the Legal Framework of the EU with regard to the Protection of Data and Privacy
These and other topics of the highest importance for the future of the Information Society in Europe will be discussed on the 10th and 11th of February in 2010 in the Auditorio of León, Spain.
During the two days of the event, sessions of a high strategic level will take place, including issues and topics of political and social scope, but also plenary sessions and workshops of a more technological character.
The participants will cover the complete spectrum of stakeholders, representing the different actors that form the Information Society. Prestigious speakers from Public Administrations, Industry, Research and European consumer organizations will take part in the event.